Work agreement: COVID-19 Practice operations during Alert Level 4 and 3
I agree to the following commitments:
I will adhere to all work instructions issued to me.
I will keep a 2-metre distance between me and anyone outside of my home bubble, I will keep a 1-metre distance between me and others in my work bubble.
I will use hyper hygiene measures including:
- Cover coughs and sneezes with disposable tissues or clothing.
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds with water and soap and dry them thoroughly:
- before eating or handling food
- after using the toilet
- after coughing, sneezing, blowing your nose or wiping children’s noses
- after caring for sick people
I will comply with the COVID stay home guidelines which means I will only leave my home to:
- access essential services, like buying groceries, or going to a bank or pharmacy
- go to work
- go for a walk, or exercise and enjoy nature
I will not come to work if I am unwell and will seek medical advice quickly if I develop symptoms of COVID-19 like a cough, fever, shortness of breath, sneezing or a runny nose.
I will ensure anyone in my home bubble who displays any COVID symptom self isolates within my home bubble and seeks medical advice.
I acknowledge the following commitments made by Matthews:
To provide a safe work environment and limit or eliminate the risk of spreading COVID 19.
To minimise or eliminate physical interactions amongst staff and others by isolating patients, minimising the number of people working in practices at the same time, reducing contact between shifts.
To ensure appropriate health, hygiene and safety measures as detailed in the COVID Clinical plan including:
- handwashing and use of sanitisers
- frequent cleaning of premises, especially hard surfaces, equipment, terminals, and other high-touch surfaces
- protective equipment for staff as appropriate
- restricting activity in practice to emergency optometry services
- restricting access to the practice site to ensure only those essential are present